Skip to content

806 Girl Wholesale

Wholesale only. Texas residents must provide a copy of their resale certificate along with a signed Texas Sales and Use Tax Resale Certificate/Exemption Certification (Form 01-339) from the Comptroller. Access to website will not be granted until all forms are on file. Email forms to To obtain access to the website, please join our Facebook group 806 Girl Wholesale.